Alzheimer's Reading Room
Take the extra step. Walk the extra yard. Engage. Keep on living. Don’t be afraid to try things. Do things that you have always done together. Don’t let anyone discourage you or get in your way.
Make your own parade and have fun.
Click the button above to listen. If you don't see the podcast button go here. You are welcome to comment, share or embed this podcast.
If you would like to hear my Alzheimer's patient, Dotty, read and interact with me -- go here.
- Alzheimer's Caregivers Advice and Insight (20 articles)
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- What is Alzheimer's?
- Alzheimer's and Driving
- Alzheimer's Caregiving Dealing with Behavior
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 1,690 articles with more than 70,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room