Monday, March 28, 2011

I Promised Not to Put My Parents in a Nursing Home

I have heard a frequent phrase throughout my decades working with seniors.

I promised I wouldn’t put my parents in a nursing home.

Angil Tarach
Alzheimer's Reading Room


The decision to keep a parent home or place them in a facility is never an easy choice, and is usually contemplated for a long time. The horror stories we’ve all heard about nursing homes can make anyone cringe.

So how do you decide what is best for you loved one, especially when a parent has Alzheimer’s or dementia? 

To read this article in full go here --

I Promised Not to Put My Parents in a Nursing Home



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alzheimer's Reading RoomTestimonials

Alzheimer's Reading Room Testimonials Ranked #1 by Healthline in the Best Alzheimer's Blogs - 2012 - 2018 "The Alzheimer’s Re...