The Draft Framework for the National Plan to Address Alzheimer's Disease.
The draft framework is structured around five ambitious goals:
- Prevent and Effectively Treat Alzheimer's Disease by 2025.
- Optimize Care Quality and Efficiency.
- Expand Patient and Family Support.
- Enhance Public Awareness and Engagement.
- Track Progress and Drive Improvement.
Goal 1: Prevent and Effectively Treat Alzheimer’s Disease by 2025
Read the entire draft here -- Framework of the National Plan to Address Alzheimer's Disease
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)